Leader: Paula Lawson
About the Children’s Ministry...
Children are a heritage from the Lord. God has appointed parents as the primary religious instructors of their children. Our role as a church is to partner with parents as they raise their children in the Lord. Each time children walk through the door at FBCB, they will receive loving care and biblical teaching that will help build a strong spiritual foundation as they continue to grow. We view every moment with children as a “teachable moment” and one more opportunity to share with them how much Jesus really loves them!
Deuteronomy 6:5-7 "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these…shall you teach diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down and when you rise up."
New to FBC Kids?
We are thrilled to have you as our guest here at First Baptist Church. Children are highly valued here and your child's security is a top priority. Here's a helpful list of information that will make your visit here more more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Check-In -
- At the Preschool or Children's Welcome Center, you will be asked to complete a guest registration form. Basic information will be needed as well as any special care instructions such as allergies, etc.
- Name Tags -
- A nametag and parent's claim tag will be printed upon check-in. Your parent's claim tag will contain security codes for all children you are checking in. Don't loose this tag. You will need to show this tag when you check your child from his/her room.
- Pager Numbers -
- Families with children in Kindergarten or younger will be given a pager number (located on the claim tag). In case we need you for any reason, your pager number will appear on the small black screens located at the front of the Worship Center. Please proceed to your child's classroom.
- Self Check-In -
- After your family has been entered into our database, you can use one of our two self check-in stations located at the Welcome Center.
- Where is my child's room?
- All children's classes are in the children's wing and are labeled according to age divisions. If you need further assistance, one of our greeters would be happy to help you. Maps of the entire church complex are available at the Children’s Welcome Center for your convenience.
- Keep us updated -
- As information changes (address, phone, special care instructions, etc.) please complete a registration update form available at the Children’s Welcome Center.
Weekly Learning Opportunities...
- Sunday School (birth - 5th grade) - Sunday at 9:15
- Extended Teaching Care (birth - Kindergarten) - During the 10:30 AM Sunday Worship Service
- FBC Kids - Wednesday Following the School Year at 6:00 - 7:30 (Bible Skills, Memorization, Recreation, & Missions Emphasis)
To find out more about our Weekday Program, click the image below!
Crosstimbers Camp...July 15th - 18th, 2016!
(For kids who will have completed 3rd - 5th grade by end of 2015/2016 school year)
Cross Timbers is located on Highway 77 in Davis, Oklahoma. The camp is situated on a beautiful wooded site with Honey Creek from Turner Falls running through the property. CrossTimbers provides a safe and child-friendly setting for a variety of recreational activities as well as opportunities for spiritual growth. They will learn of God’s plan for their lives and gain a heart for the world around them through adventurous outdoor activities, interactive worship, bible studies, and hands-on mission education.
Registration is $100.00 if paid by June 1st ($140.00 after). Spots are limited…reserve one for your child ASAP by dropping off a $50.00 deposit and Camper Release Form to the church office.
VBS - Galactic Starveyor's
Next Summer, Blanchard's First Baptist Church will turn your kids into Galactic Starveyors! As kids focus their telescopes on the marvels painted in the sky by the Creator, they will discover the wonder among all wonders - that the God who created everything there is - the knowable and the unknowable - the visable and the invisable - wants a personal relationship with them!
Searching the Visable - Discovering the Invisable
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For everything was created by Him, in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. Colossians 1:15-16
Click Here for more Upward Soccer Information!
Click HERE to go to the ETC Files.